Colin's Picturepages
Pictures of our little man!
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Me in cousin Connor's swing. We have the same
swing so I felt right at home! Daddy says my fat
legs look like pork tenderloins in this picture, and
mommy says I have boobies. I just think I'm cute :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Colin
I was born at 1:49pm on Saturday June 9, 2007. I weighed 7lbs 4oz and was 20.75 inches long.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(24)
July
(9)
May
(6)
January
(9)
►
2008
(116)
November
(1)
October
(16)
September
(1)
August
(7)
July
(1)
June
(18)
May
(3)
April
(11)
March
(2)
February
(31)
January
(25)
▼
2007
(149)
December
(20)
November
(23)
October
(17)
September
(25)
August
(23)
July
(41)
Check out my friend Cajes' blog. It's high tech!
It's the little things....
Check out my cousin Connor's page!
http://cjpitts.blogspot.com
Check out my Uncle Craig's website too!
http://www.craigdanie.com
No comments:
Post a Comment