These are my top 10 pasttimes as of 1/23/09:
10. Deliberately throwing food I don't like onto the floor and saying "uh oh!"
9. Throwing temper-tantrums on the floor in which I thrash around like a fish out of water and occasionally hurl myself at things, such as toys, coffee tables, parents, or dogs.
8. Climbing. On anything.
7. Saying "ding dong!" when I see a door.
6. Saying "woooooo woooo" (like a siren) whenever I see a truck with lights on top of it. This includes fire trucks, garbage trucks, tow trucks, FedEx trucks....
5. Air-drumming to rock music with Daddy
4. Counting to 5. Yes, I can already count to five and I'm not even 2 yet!
3. Throwing things. At grownups. And dogs. And other kids.
2. Turning light switches on and off for Mommy and Daddy. Over. And over. And over. And over.
1. Playing "tackle" and watching "touchdown" with Daddy!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ohhhhh....I remember so many of these milestones!! As we speak--as a 4 year old---Cajes is still saying Wooooo-Woooooo....with his police care that tipped over a mountain of blankets while chasing a robber on the bed. All of your pics are so cute and Colin is getting so big....
I just remembered how much this was my favorite age with Cajes!! What fun!! We should have all hung out at Christmas and Colin would have only seemed mildly like a bully compared to our bulldozer of a child!
Well, love your updates!
XOXO
Post a Comment